Tabs

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quick Snippet

**UPDATE** Ksks.com's website is back up. The music is streaming. People, you can stop fearing for your lives. I am calm now. Okay. Back to work. :)


OKAY.

I have had it!

First, Pandora tells me I only get 40 hours a month, which now is already used.

Second, I found the AWESOMENESS that is Kiss Country streamed online. (Which abated my anger at Pandora)

NOW KISS COUNTRY'S WEBSITE IS DOWN.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Why can't I just listen to music as I work? I focus better. It helps me think. Why am I being punished by silence?

It's not fair.

And yes... This is my pity party and I'll cry if I want to.

1 comment:

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

Hi, Megan! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Well, I guess you do more than "stop by" if you've been a reader for a while. I appreciate it! I really enjoy seeing who's visiting.