Tabs

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Moving Has Begun...

Yesterday, Denise and I started to move what we could out of the garage. My mom's husband, Larry let me borrow his truck and my mom ended up coming to help a bit. As our luck would have it, it started to rain. So there was only so much we could accomplish.

Today, after a great church service, I borrowed the truck and Denise and I moved quite a bit. Her sister and her boyfriend helped us out.

We still have some things to move, but I'm confident we'll be in the house by Tuesday.

I really wish things would have worked out with Cisco. It's really hard living in a house that you have no freedom in. I think things worked out for the best though.

On another note, I am really happy. Truly happy. There are, of course, a few things I'd like to fix. I'm having a hard time with the not seeing Michael thing. It seems like I get to a point of NOT wanting to miss him, so I just turn it off. All of it. I hate constantly feeling like I miss him. It's like I need to breathe every once in a while. So I turn it off... but then it seems that after I do that, we start talking on the phone/internet less. We started to pick at each other a bit more... More miscommunication and then we fight.

So I have been trying to balance both... The missing him and the breathing. It's hard... I hate him not being here for the big stuff... or I guess, even the little stuff. But that is life. It's what we have for now.

Another week starts tomorrow. Work, moving, bills. The never ending cycle. I'm sure it will be a good week though!



Listening to: Brian and Jenn Johnson - O, Taste and See

No comments: