Tabs

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

On My Heart

I have been having really vivid dreams lately. When I wake up in the morning after having one, I feel completely disoriented. I get confused because I could have sworn a few minutes ago I was in an entirely different world, but I wake up safe in bed.

These dreams have been coming more and more frequently. I'd say they started around Christmas. I don't really don't know how to go about listing them on here. I don't think I will even attempt it.

I feel like in about a year and a half or so, I will be leaving to go to another country. I feel like I am supposed to submit myself for a year and dedicate myself entirely to missions work. The only place I dream of is Africa. I've always wanted to travel the world and help others, but this is the first time that I have ever had a dream about it. The first time where I have felt a pull towards setting up my life to go away for a year.

We'll see how it works out. I know God has a plan for me. I don't know if a trip to Africa is in it. But I will be keeping my eyes and ears open. In the meantime, I should probably take Larry up on his offer to take me shooting. Just in case.

1 comment:

Lohse said...

i have this new found interest in africa too...