Tabs

Friday, January 30, 2009

The End.

Thank the Lord Almighty, the end of this week is drawing near. Luckily, today has been flying by and I only have two hours and fifteen minutes more of work. Woo-Hoo!

The past couple of days have been going pretty smoothly. Denise and I are still in the process of moving, there are boxes pretty much every where in the house. However, it is as organized as it can be.

Last night, we went to dinner with Kari and Adam, which is always fun. After we went to Lassen to clean the kitchen and pack all of our food/dishes. Dee walked in first with me close behind. She takes the turn to go the kitchen and stops right in front of me. It surprised me. I almost knocked into her. When I saw her jaw-dropped facial expression, I followed her gaze and immediately started laughing. EVERYTHING of ours was all over the kitchen table, chairs and floor. Yes, our food and pots and pans was all over the floor.

It was so ridiculous and hilarious and frustrating at the same time. Denise was pretty pissed. I had to keep reminding her that he made it easier. He created a big pile for us, which I am used to because of Alison. (I loathe piles because on cleaning days, Alison would make piles on the floor for me to clean. It was annoying.) But I tried to channel Michael and be positive.

We packed everything up, and only had to make two trips. We didn't see Cisco the entire time we were there. I didn't mind either. I'm afraid that we won't be friends after this. There are too many feelings that I've poured into a sturdy bottle that is sealed pretty tight. If I ever talk to him, I might blow up. Which would probably by glorious and horrible all at the same time.

Wednesday, Michael B. called me to ask if I would come by his work so he could check out the damage on my car. It was very nice to see him. In such a short time he became a close friend. I am always sad when I lose someone I connect with. It's so rare to find someone that you can have a conversation with, without ever having to open your mouth. I'm praying that we'll be able to be friends again in the future.

Well, I should probably get back to work. Everyone is gone today, which makes it nice. I have been getting quite a bit done.

I hope the last two hours pass by as quickly as the first three. Michael is on his way and I can't wait to see him. I've missed him a lot this week... Well...honestly I miss him a lot every week. But seeing him at the end of a really hard week makes it even sweeter. Spending time with him will be the perfect end to this week. :)

1 comment:

Alison said...

1. Piles were the only way to motivate you to get your crap cleaned up.
2. I can't wait to see your new place. :)
3. I hope this is your last move until you get married. Seriously. You have broken my record.