Tabs

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Peaceful Weekend

I'm sick. Coughing, sneezing, wheezing, earache, sinus pressure SICK. It couldn't have come at a worst time.

I feel like my body is falling a part! First, I hurt my wrist, pretty seriously, while moving. Then, I drop a box on my toe that was carrying the now assembled bookcase that Michael (thankfully) put together for me. My toe is a officially weird purple color. Yesterday, I managed to stub my toe at least three or four times, and I woke up yesterday feeling sick, which got progressively worse, and now I am full blown sick, at home freezing even though it's has got to be about 70 in here. Which makes me think I may have a fever. Joy.

As usual, whenever Michael comes for the weekend it always flies by so fast. When he's not here, the days just kind of inch by. Maybe it's because we are always doing something, which makes time pass without my knowledge. Nonetheless, we had a great weekend. I love spending time with him. Friday, we hung out with Kari and Adam. Saturday we did a bunch of work around the house and went to his house for dinner and games with his family. We ended up playing Uno and Sequence. It was fun. Michael and I were on the same wavelength, because we killed it in Sequence. Two out of three games. :) Sunday was church and then the Superbowl, which wasn't all that exciting, as I read most of the time. Then I really started to feel sick so I fell asleep.

Which is exactly what I feel like doing now. :)

1 comment:

Lohse said...

yes, our weekends go by WAY TOO FAST. it's absurd.