Tabs

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Must...Pack...for... Santa...Barbara. =)

There are many, many things I should be doing right now...

Packing for tomorrow's trip, cleaning the house, giving Duey a bath, unloading boxes.

What am I doing?

Watching Thirteen Going on 30.

"I need a glass of water and a fluffy pillow!"

I realized that I haven't posted on my blog for a few days, so I thought I would update it. I've been trying to work out like crazy, get ready for my trip to Santa Barbara tomorrow and also do all of the household things.

I've secured someone to mow the lawn this weekend, thank the Lord. That takes quite a load off of me.

It really makes me realize how hard it is to take care of a house. And the fact that I'm the one worrying about a lot of it. It makes me understand and appreciate the role of a man and a woman. I get why a woman says that they 'need a man around the house' and why a man needs a woman to have a home. There are definitely different elements brought to the table by the two sexes.

Well, I should stop procrastinating. Off to pack!

ps. I get to see my boo tomorrow... yay!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Have fun and BE SAFE!!!