Tabs

Monday, April 20, 2009

As I Wait...

for Denise to get home from work so that we can go swimming/tanning at my Mom's house, I think about my life.

So quickly things have started moving so fast. It's been a pretty wild ride lately. But, for the first time in a LONG time, I actually feel as though I am moving in the right direction. I know the path that is set before me will change with decisions I make, but I am counting on the Lord to see me through and relying on Him to counsel me on those forks in the road.

I have a couple of projects that I am wanting to start and I am hoping that they work out. I've been trying to get in touch with a few people about them. I just have to be patient, which isn't exactly a strong suit. Well, not all the time. In most situations I am uber patient. Others, not so much... which is typical among women.

If you don't mind, I ask that you keep me in your prayers as I do some transitioning and start these new projects.. I would very much appreciate it.

Also, if there is anything in your life you need prayer for, please email me at MLFarpella@GMail.com or post a comment. Or if you'd like to grab coffee to talk, let me know. I'd like a distraction from my "issues." :)

In His Grace,

Megan

1 comment:

Annie's thoughts said...

I will pray for you - as I always do, Megan.

Love you,
Mom